Atlantic® High Capacity C18 Disks, 47 mm (24/pk)
Atlantic High Capacity C18 - 47 mm (Pkg of 24)
The Atlantic High Capacity C18 SPE Disk provides added retention per disk for improved recovery of analytes from higher organic content samples and improved recovery of compounds that have weaker interactions with C18 media.
- Much like the original Atlantic C18 disk, the new Atlantic High Capacity C18 can be used for drinking water applications such as EPA Method 525.2.
- Users have experienced higher recoveries for compounds such as dimethoate, 2,6-DNT, and 2,4-DNT.
- In the specific case of caffeine, a more unique compound commonly used as a drinking water tracer, recoveries more than doubled over standard C18 SPE disks on the market.
- Proven to be a fast, efficient and economical alternative to LLE for extracting SVOC's from aqueous samples.
- Specially designed with pre-filters to prevent clogging of the disk when extracting samples with suspended particulates.
- 'Certified for Automation' Atlantic SPE Disks are QC tested in our labs to guarantee that you receive the highest quality results when used in conjunction with the Horizon Technology SPE-DEX® 4790 Automated Extractor.