Atlantic® 8270 One Pass Disks, 47 mm (24/pk)
Atlantic 8270 One Pass 47 mm (Pkg of 24)
Atlantic® 8270 One Pass Disk - This specialized SPE disk incorporates a unique blend of mixed-phase sorbants for superior retention of acid, base and neutral compounds in a single filtration step through the the SPE Disk. This unique SPE Disk will speed up your sample prep process and provide fast, efficient, and accurate extraction of EPA Method 8270 analytes.
- New chemistry enables the retention of over 100 commonly sought after semi-volatile compounds in water at pH 2.
- Now acidic, neutral and basic analytes can be retained in a single water filtration step.
- Light-end-semi-volatile organic (LSVO) compounds not easily retained on a SPE disk are instead captured by using Horizon's Carbon Cartridge.
- The three separate elution fractions can be obtained in one pass through the disk by using the appropriate eluting solvents.
- Proven to be a fast, efficient and economical alternative to LLE for extracting SVOC's from aqueous samples.
- Specially designed with pre-filters to prevent clogging of the disk when extracting samples with suspended particulates.
- 'Certified for Automation' Atlantic SPE Disks are QC tested in our labs to guarantee that you receive the highest quality results when used in conjunction with the Horizon Technology SPE-DEX® 4790 Automated Extractor.